1,000 Post: Half a Million Visits
This is my 1,000 library blog post, which genuinely surprised me.
I also realised I've had half a million visits to this little site.
When I started this blog 10 years ago it was a way for me to keep track of basic statistics. I then started to reflect on programmes that went well, those that didn't, behaviour management and everything that is involved in the life of a school librarian.
I'm very grateful that people have visited this site and the feedback has been tremendous, especially on the library programme ideas. My life has changed dramatically since I've started this blog and it's strange and fun and even emotional to go through all the posts to see how things have evolved.
I'm just going to highlight 5 really popular posts, but this is just a post to say thank you and that I hope you are getting some kind of summer to enjoy. Just click on the images to read the posts. Take it easy and thanks again.
5 Really Popular Posts:
Getting Boys to Read
5 Tips for a Successful Open Evening
Do You Know What's In Your Child's School Library?
18 Manga Club Activities
The Impact of an Author Visit


Comments
Post a Comment