The Portable Magic Dispenser: A Newsletter For Sharing Ideas
I was recently in conversation over Twitter with an educator from another school. We were discussing the idea of collaboration and they mentioned how their colleagues are very reluctant to share their ideas.
I found this both surprising and annoying, since everything we do should be aimed at benefiting the students we serve, not our own egos.
This inspired me to start a monthly newsletter that is full of ideas for Librarians and Teachers alike.
This newsletter will be available here on the blog but I'll also be sending it out via email once a month,
In the first few days of promoting we've already had 100 people from around the world ask to be included on the newsletter list!
If you'd like be included or have an idea that you'd like me to add to the newsletter , simply email me at lml@glenthorne.sutton.sch.uk or message me on Twitter @lucasjmaxwell
Below you can find the first issue of The Portable Magic Dispenser, I hope you find it useful!
I found this both surprising and annoying, since everything we do should be aimed at benefiting the students we serve, not our own egos.
This inspired me to start a monthly newsletter that is full of ideas for Librarians and Teachers alike.
This newsletter will be available here on the blog but I'll also be sending it out via email once a month,
In the first few days of promoting we've already had 100 people from around the world ask to be included on the newsletter list!
If you'd like be included or have an idea that you'd like me to add to the newsletter , simply email me at lml@glenthorne.sutton.sch.uk or message me on Twitter @lucasjmaxwell
Below you can find the first issue of The Portable Magic Dispenser, I hope you find it useful!


Comments
Post a Comment