Engaging Students in the Library using Technology and Social Media!
This week I had the fantastic opportunity to speak to several members of the School Library Association on engaging students in the Library using technology and social media.
I really enjoyed talking about the Library's journey and the programs and events that I've been able to deliver with the students.
I discussed the importance of student library assistants, the beginning of the school Makerspace, Manga Club, Open Mics, Skype, Twitter and several other technologies that I have found success with.
If you are interested in watching the video, you can check it out by clicking here!
I really enjoyed talking about the Library's journey and the programs and events that I've been able to deliver with the students.
I discussed the importance of student library assistants, the beginning of the school Makerspace, Manga Club, Open Mics, Skype, Twitter and several other technologies that I have found success with.
If you are interested in watching the video, you can check it out by clicking here!



Comments
Post a Comment