Professional Development for School Library Staff

As a School Librarian, reading non-fiction is something I try to do but rarely accomplish. This year I am very interested in reading as many books to further my professional development as possible.


That's why I was very excited to see a blog post by Librarian Elizabeth Hutchinson (@ElizabethHutch) on this very topic. Elizabeth has also created a Padlet where we can share our Professional Development books in an online book club!
We are using the hashtag #nonfbc to share our ideas on social media!

You can read the original blog post here.

To participate, please DM Elizabeth on Twitter or email here at ehutchinson@library.gg and she will send you a link to the Padlet.

Let's all share and discuss our favourite non-fiction professional development this year!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this Lucas, I am already looking forward to our discussion on the 23rd January.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts