Manga Club: Art Leaves & Image Dice!
This week in Manga Club we took
part in a couple of very fun and exciting activities.
In the morning I went around the school grounds and collected fallen leaves and at the end of the day gave them to members of Manga Club along with some chalkboard pens.

It turns out
chalkboard pens write very well on leaves and the students had a really fun
time coming up with things to draw on them.

Earlier in the day my colleague
in the library had made paper dice. On one set of dice I wrote nouns like Troll, Alien, Boy, Girl, Dragon, Ghost
and on the other verbs like Fighting,
Laughing, Dying, Running, Flying, Crying.
When I roled the dice the
students had five minutes to draw whatever came up. We then voted on our
favourites. This was a huge hit, the students would have done this activity all
night if we had the time!



Comments
Post a Comment