YALSA's 12 Insta Easy Instagram Library & Literacy Promotion Ideas
I was very excited to find out I'd received two mentions in YALSA's (Young Adult Library Services Association - a division of the American Library Association) recent article on using Instagram to promote literacy in your library.
The author of the article is super librarian Gwyneth Jones (@GwynethJones on Twitter & @thedaringlibrarian on Instagram) had some very nice words about the library's Instagram page:
Gwyneth also mentions the #bookdroplife hashtag I created that captures librarians' book returns. This has been a great way to connect with other libraries around the world to share book recommendations.
You can click on the image below to see the full article!
The author of the article is super librarian Gwyneth Jones (@GwynethJones on Twitter & @thedaringlibrarian on Instagram) had some very nice words about the library's Instagram page:
Gwyneth also mentions the #bookdroplife hashtag I created that captures librarians' book returns. This has been a great way to connect with other libraries around the world to share book recommendations.
You can click on the image below to see the full article!




Comments
Post a Comment