It's Book Fair Time!
This past week we held our annual Scholastic Book Fair.
This year I did something completely different and made it into a House competition.
Each House was assigned a day of the week. I then had Year 10s and older act as House team leaders.
Their job was to recruit helpers and to sell as many books as they could on their particular day.
It was a fierce competition but in the end Turing House came on top by selling over 236 pounds worth of books in one day!
Last year, our grand total for the week was 650 pounds, this year we destroyed that record by selling 807.78 pounds in one week!
Great job to all the students that spent time helping out, this means we'll get loads of great books for the library, this will be hard to beat next year!
This year I did something completely different and made it into a House competition.
Each House was assigned a day of the week. I then had Year 10s and older act as House team leaders.
Their job was to recruit helpers and to sell as many books as they could on their particular day.
It was a fierce competition but in the end Turing House came on top by selling over 236 pounds worth of books in one day!
Last year, our grand total for the week was 650 pounds, this year we destroyed that record by selling 807.78 pounds in one week!






Comments
Post a Comment