Manga Club, Season 4, Episode 1
In our first Manga Club of the new year we had a brief introductory session where we got to know new additions to the club. Students wrote down their names and their favourite Manga or Anime.
Then we launched into the first activity, guessing what the zoomed-in Pokémon characters were.
I had printed pictures of popular Pokémon characters and zoomed in really close. I made this as hard as I could because I expected the students to be experts on the subject.
When we completed that activity, we made corner bookmarks featuring our favourite manga characters.
You can find an easy tutorial on how to make them here.
It was a great way to kick off Manga Club and I look forward to the next ones!
Then we launched into the first activity, guessing what the zoomed-in Pokémon characters were.
I had printed pictures of popular Pokémon characters and zoomed in really close. I made this as hard as I could because I expected the students to be experts on the subject.
When we completed that activity, we made corner bookmarks featuring our favourite manga characters.
You can find an easy tutorial on how to make them here.
It was a great way to kick off Manga Club and I look forward to the next ones!



Comments
Post a Comment