Using Canva to Create Book Posters
Last week in book club we used the great editing program Canva to create book posters for our favourite books.
I've created a friendly competition with the students, telling them that I put their poster on the Library's Instagram account (@glenthorne_library) to see which one gets the most likes!
This was a great way to teach the students how to make attractive looking pieces of work and discussing their favourite books as well.
It was great to see the students leaning to see what books they were choosing as they worked out the program. I would like to try this in a much larger context next time but this was a great place to start.
I've created a friendly competition with the students, telling them that I put their poster on the Library's Instagram account (@glenthorne_library) to see which one gets the most likes!
This was a great way to teach the students how to make attractive looking pieces of work and discussing their favourite books as well.
It was great to see the students leaning to see what books they were choosing as they worked out the program. I would like to try this in a much larger context next time but this was a great place to start.


Comments
Post a Comment