Blackboard paper: turning the boring into the interactive
I recently discovered a cool product, chalkboard paper.
It's made of a vinyl material that can stick to almost any surface. It peels on easily and peels off without leaving any marks. (I sound like I'm doing a commercial spot for them).
You can then write on it with chalk (which is provided) as it acts exactly like a real chalkboard.
I've recently used it to turn our rolling book display unit, which has boring grey sides, into an interactive space that the students can use.
The ideas are pretty much limitless with this material, it is very cheap as well, you can find its Amazon link here.
I'm also going to apply it to a depressing filing cabinet that sits upstairs and makes you miserable just by looking at it.
A cheap, easy way to interact with your students.
It's made of a vinyl material that can stick to almost any surface. It peels on easily and peels off without leaving any marks. (I sound like I'm doing a commercial spot for them).
You can then write on it with chalk (which is provided) as it acts exactly like a real chalkboard.
I've recently used it to turn our rolling book display unit, which has boring grey sides, into an interactive space that the students can use.
The ideas are pretty much limitless with this material, it is very cheap as well, you can find its Amazon link here.
I'm also going to apply it to a depressing filing cabinet that sits upstairs and makes you miserable just by looking at it.
A cheap, easy way to interact with your students.


Comments
Post a Comment