Manga Club, Season 3, Episode 3

This week in manga club we did two things, first, we made Three-Word Book Reviews using the editing program Canva.

I've spoken in length about Canva and how great it is in the past, you can see my previous post on it here.

I asked students to use Canva to find an image from their favourite manga and write three words that would describe it.





 
The students really enjoyed using the program, it is very easy to use so it didn't take them long to become experts.
 
 
When we were finished we had a big manga quiz using Socrative. I've also posted about Socrative before, which can be viewed here.
 
This time, I was using my iPad to remotely control the quiz and I could see in real-time how the students were doing.
 
The fun part is that the students didn't know if they had answered correctly until the very end of the quiz, making it an exciting event for everyone that took part.
 
 
 
This is just one of the ways I hope to incorporate the iPad into the library over the next year. 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts