Tweet Inspiration
I recently read Jon Ronson's terrifying new book "So You've Been Publicly Shamed," which details real-life occurrences of people having their lives ruined through shaming on social media.
Around the same time, I read a blog post by teacher Stony Evans who asked successful people to tweet his students some words of inspiration.
I decided to do the same. I wanted to show the students how, despite the massive amount of negativity that exists throughout social media platforms, there's also a lot of positivity as well.
So, to do this, I posed a simple question to as many successful people that I could think of:
The number of responses is growing every day, and I don't quite know when it will stop, but I've had a lot of fun discussing inspiration with artists, authors, politicians and newsmakers. You can click on the images to enlarge.
Watch this space!
Authors
News Personalities
Musicians
Around the same time, I read a blog post by teacher Stony Evans who asked successful people to tweet his students some words of inspiration.
I decided to do the same. I wanted to show the students how, despite the massive amount of negativity that exists throughout social media platforms, there's also a lot of positivity as well.
So, to do this, I posed a simple question to as many successful people that I could think of:
The number of responses is growing every day, and I don't quite know when it will stop, but I've had a lot of fun discussing inspiration with artists, authors, politicians and newsmakers. You can click on the images to enlarge.
Watch this space!
Authors
News Personalities
Musicians



















































This is awesome! Thank you so much for mentioning us! I want to do this program for our students again this year. You made my day, Mr. Maxwell!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mr. Evans for the idea and for all of the positive feedback!
DeleteLove this. Truly inspirational.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Julia!
Delete-Lucas