Movellas Fandom Writing Competition
This month I'll be promoting a new writing competition hosted by Movellas, an online writing platform aimed at teens.
The competition revolves around fandom. Students are asked to pick between One Direction, Divergent, Sherlock, Dr. Who, Harry Potter and several other popular television shows or films and write fan fiction around whatever they choose.
There is no word limit, the deadline to submit their stories is 15th June. I'll be promoting this in assemblies and tutor times as I think it's a great way to get students writing and the prizes are also pretty great.
I look forward to seeing some amazing stories!
The competition revolves around fandom. Students are asked to pick between One Direction, Divergent, Sherlock, Dr. Who, Harry Potter and several other popular television shows or films and write fan fiction around whatever they choose.
There is no word limit, the deadline to submit their stories is 15th June. I'll be promoting this in assemblies and tutor times as I think it's a great way to get students writing and the prizes are also pretty great.
I look forward to seeing some amazing stories!



Comments
Post a Comment