Manga Club Episode 15
During this week's Manga Club we made blinking eyes out of origami. The students who enjoy drawing manga, and that's most of them, really love drawing the eyes so I was happy to have found this craft online.
After we were done I put the Club into groups of three, each group was allowed to choose a manga character of their choice.
Then they chose two slips from two different boxes. One slip contained a random place, the other slip contained a random situation or problem. I gave the groups 5 minutes to create a sketch based on these three pieces of information.
Most of the groups had a great time acting out their skits!
After we were done I put the Club into groups of three, each group was allowed to choose a manga character of their choice.
Then they chose two slips from two different boxes. One slip contained a random place, the other slip contained a random situation or problem. I gave the groups 5 minutes to create a sketch based on these three pieces of information.
Most of the groups had a great time acting out their skits!


Comments
Post a Comment