BBC Young Writers' Award 2015
This year Glenthorne will be participating in the BBC Young Writers' Award.
Anyone aged 14-18 and living in the UK can take part. The rules are pretty simple, students must write a short story, no more than 1,000 words in length on any topic they want.
Five shortlisted winners will attend an awards ceremony at the BBC's Radio Theatre, given a tour of the BBC itself and meet with authors, publishers and broadcasters.
To get the students interested I made a display full of writing tips and prompts courtesy of BookTrust. I look forward to seeing some great stories!
Anyone aged 14-18 and living in the UK can take part. The rules are pretty simple, students must write a short story, no more than 1,000 words in length on any topic they want.
Five shortlisted winners will attend an awards ceremony at the BBC's Radio Theatre, given a tour of the BBC itself and meet with authors, publishers and broadcasters.
To get the students interested I made a display full of writing tips and prompts courtesy of BookTrust. I look forward to seeing some great stories!


Comments
Post a Comment