Who Tweeted?
Imagine if your favourite book character was on Twitter, what would they tweet about?
This month's quiz asks students to guess a famous book character by their tweets. The hardest part of making this quiz was coming up with tweets that wouldn't give them away.
This month's quiz asks students to guess a famous book character by their tweets. The hardest part of making this quiz was coming up with tweets that wouldn't give them away.
The Tweets:
1. My brother is driving me insane! Whenever he’s not playing in
his awful band, he spends his entire time making my life miserable.
2. Exhausted. I’ve been walking for miles, Warren is kind to me
but I don’t know how long either of us will last with all of these battles
raging around us.
3. Why is it whenever I have people coming to visit I can never
find my top hat? Maybe one of my assistants has hidden it from me…
4. My uncle left me a mansion in his will but I’m scared to
spend the night there. I keep seeing a strange man with a frizzy wig and
sunglasses hanging around….
5. This book I’m reading is amazing. I hope I’m feeling well
enough to meet the author next week…
6. Help! I’ve fallen and now I don’t know where I am! All this
growing and shrinking can’t be good for my health.
7. Here’s a tip: If you’re going to steal someone’s treasure,
try not to wake them up in the process, they might try to burn down your
village
8. NOT looking forward to spending the weekend with my Nan,
she’s always feeding me cabbage and forcing me to play Scrabble!
9. Just another day of hanging around & trying to save my
friend from becoming someone’s breakfast.
10. So hungry, but I can’t focus on that. I’m going to have to
rely on all of my hunting skills if I’m going to survive…
The answers will be posted at the end of the month!


Comments
Post a Comment